Misc.

The speed of life has picked up and I am now in the hangar full time. I am working on basic skills so that when I get done I'll know enough not to cut the fuel tank with a torch or try to set rivets with my head. The basics really just scratches the surface and there is a lot more to go after that. Although the pile of textbooks is tall and daunting, I am enjoying learning about the finer details of aircraft and how they stay together.

Back at the ranch, we have peas, spinach, lettuce, strawberries, onions and potatoes in the ground. Despite the fact that the frost free day isn't until Mothers Day, we have high asprations for the Fisher Field and hopefully some pictures of lush plants bearing mounds of fruit in the near future.

The kids are keeping us both busy, and Caroline is busier than humanly possible when I am at work. But somehow she seems to manage the little rascals all day. Pretty amazing. Here's to her and all the other mothers who didn't give up on their (insert adjectives here) kids, especially mine.

We continue to thank God for his grace and blessings and pray for you everyday. Please know that you are on our minds and we are both honored and privileged to serve our creator and saviour in this way.

I'd better get to the dishes now.

In His love,

Ben

Comments

Popular Posts