Sorry for the delay...

Sorry it has taken so long to write again but since I have not been feeling well for the past month , I have been in pure survival mode. The last few days I have begun to feel better and even went for a short walk yesterday.  I still have an appointment with the endocrinologist tomorrow to discuss the results of my thyroid biopsy and to discuss with him the lump in my throat feeeling from acid reflux and the next step. I will also be having an ultrasound done at the hospital tomorrow morning for a potential ovarian cyst (s) to be examined. Please pray that we can soon put these health trials behind us and move forward in our lives.

Also tomorrow Wycliffe will need us  to accept their invitation to join as members in order to make it to the spring training. Please pray for wisdom as try to decide what is God's will for us a family.

On another note Miles is now off and running it is cute to see him toddle off with speed to keep up with Jonas and Lucy.  I will soon wean him completely and he is proving to be our best eater of solid food even though he ironically has the fewest number of teeth for any our children at this age.  I look forward to running again once I have him weaned and my health begins to improve and time is in my favor.


Jonas and Lucy are beginning to have cabin fever and look forward to warmer days of playing outside and have been asking if they will ever be able to go outside again. We are suppose to get 6 more inches of snow tonight. The kids are anxious to move and begin a new journey for us so that they can become more involved. We have limited their activities this year do to traveling and not knowing when we would be moving .

Ben is busy finishing up a project at the airport. I will let him fill in the details in our next newsletter because he has a lot more aviation knowledge than I.

I would also post pictures but our camera broke on our last trip home so that will have to wait as well.

Comments

Popular Posts