pictures soon to come



Year End Review:
We have had quite a year and as it comes to an end we realize we have not been faithful bloggers to our supporters. So for those of you who are more faithful in reading our blog then we are in writing it this is for you.
Last January – Ben’s family came to visit us for Christmas . Jonas wins grand champion at the county fair for his lego model
February- I became a certified flight attendant for MFI
March – we went to the Dominican Republic for a week on a trip with MFI and MAF / Ben’s Aunt Carolyn come and stay with kids while we are overseas
In April – found out I did not have food poisoning from being overseas but I was pregnant with our fourth child
May- Jonas and Lucy finished first grade
June- July – went back to Kansas, Oklahoma, and Missouri to spend time with supporters and family – our highlight was celebrating our tenth  anniversary at the same place we got married and taking our kids to Family Camp
August- Jonas and Lucy start second grade and Jonas starts his fifth soccer season
September – we welcome a first cousin for the kids on the Fisher side We travel to Tampa Bay to go on a homeschool trip to the Florida Acquarium
October- We experience our first hurricane and evacuate to the East Coast
October/ November- We have our cousin Mindy come stay with us while Ben does relief flights for the hurricane













November- celebrate our third Thanksgiving with MFI
December – On December 19th I gave birth to our third son and fourth child, Silas James Fisher. Silas means third in Hebrew and James is his Grandpa Fishers name . He was 20 inches and 8 lbs. He is growing like a weed and I am recovering slowly .
So as you can this has been quite a year and I have lived by Elizabeth Elliott’s quote, “When you are unsure what to do just do the next thing..”  It is not that I am have been unsure what to do but I have had more to do than I thought humanly possible at times. God has carried us through and the kids have been troopers and I could not do it without my best friend right by my side.

Comments

Popular Posts