Lucy and Jonas

So we decided to switch our blog to this one instead because it is more user friendly. Please make sure to check in periodically as we will try to update it with pictures and stories about the kids and our life. Our goal is to continue this blog even as we move overseas someday to keep friends and family updated.
A recent funny story about Lucy and Jonas happened about a month ago at Lucy's two month check up. I, being Caroline, put Lucy in her stroller with her carrier so I would not have to carry her while holding on to Jonas . We began to cross through the Skaggs parking lot going uphill toward the door, when Jonas decided to wiggle his hand free from my grasp and dart of running. I took off running after him and grabbed his hand once again and then proceeded to look back at Lucy, who by this time was headed toward four lanes of traffic in her stroller going back downhill. I put Jonas in a football hold and sprinted after kid number two I reached her in plenty of time of missing the road but was definitely startled by what had happened.









































Comments

Popular Posts