Future Plans


In Proverbs it says, "We can make our plans, but the LORD determines our steps." Ben and I are beginning to pray about what our future plans look like beyond MMS and it is exciting to see the steps God is carving into our lives. Ben and I both came in with preconcieved notions of where and what we should be doing and God is beginning to show us less of what we want to do and more of what He wants us to do. Last week Ben and I were sent this video from JAARS and as I watched it , I was once again reminded and encouraged of our long term plans beyond MMS and Ohio. ( I would have rather had a few more children running around in the video but Ben was thrilled to see all the flying of course. ) :)



Also, all is well here and we are enjoying a snowy winter, we figure if it has to be cold, it might as well be pretty with picturesque scenes of snow covered fields.

<>< Caroline

Comments

Popular Posts