While daddy is away the wife and kids will play....

The kids and I have been on our own for around 5 days now while Ben is on a rapid response trip to MFI in Florida. Ben will come home on April 11th. I thought I would share with Ben and you some photos of things happening while daddy has been gone.
The Grote Kids and our kids at the zoo eating lunch at the Fish aquarium

The kid enjoying a movie night with snacks apparently Lucy does not want her picture taken here.

The kids still enjoying their movie night before a unexpected group of people came over

Enjoying breakfast together ... I found Jonas holding Lucy and had to get a picture


Bible time on a Monday morning.... the kids were learning about the death of Jesus on the cross and what the Christian symbols meant

Lucy telling Jonas the Lego instructions in gibberish

Jonas wanted to show daddy his boo boo from the zoo

Jonas has been busy building Lego creations in anticipation of daddy coming home next week

 More pictures to come later in the week ... I didn't have a chance to take pictures of when we went to the zoo or the circus but I'll try to do better.


Comments

Popular Posts