Waiting....

We as a family seem to be in a time of waiting for things to begin or end, so I composed a list of these things to share with you.

  • for spring to begin and the snow to stop falling
  • for Miles to colic to end
  •  for more sleep for Ben and I 
  • for our prayer card to be finished so we can send out our newsletter
  • Jonas and Lucy- for spring soccer season to begin on April 13th
  • Awanas final program of this school year -- next week
  • for Jonas speech class to come to a school year close
  • Ben to finish his last few months at MMS and take his tests
  • for Ben to pass his TE at JAARS so we join their organization
  • training in Dallas for me so I can finish my last requirement for teaching overseas
  • Lucy - her third birthday which will consist of Dora
  • playing in the park
  • Miles to sleep at night instead of the day
I am sure there are more but these are just a few , so to close  I will end with this verse ..

Isaiah 40:31

King James Version (KJV)
31 But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.

Comments

Popular Posts