Crazy Summer

If God would have told me this past spring what our summer plans would look like I probably would have hid in a cave and argued that those plans were unfeasible.  Thankfully though he has just revealed little a bit at a time and so far we have survived.
In the middle of June we returned home from Florida after about four weeks of Ben helping out at MFI. Ben was scheduled the following week to go to North Carolina to JAARS for his flight/ mechanic consult but as Ohio weather would have it this did not happen.  So as I type this Ben is at JAARS this week having his flight / mechanic consult and Lord willing this  will give us further knowledge of what our plans beyond MMS will look like. Please pray for his safety and my sanity. On Saturday we are traveling to Branson , MO to spend a week with our families. My family will be coming in from OK and other parts of MO for a family reunion . I am excited to see my siblings and my nieces and nephews as it has been over a year since I have seen some of them. It is also nice that Ben's parents live in Branson so we can see both sides at once. Unfortunately though Ben will have to spend most of his time studying since he will take his tests for his A&P right after we get back .
Hopefully in the near future I will update our blog with more pictures but since I am feeding Miles while I type this, I feel that I am doing good to get this much accomplished . Someday .......maybe just someday!

Comments

Popular Posts