A photo update

I thought  I would do a photo update of what the kids and I have been up to, I am finally seeing some of their schoolwork sink in. Jonas counted to 30 today for the first time this year . They are starting to read small three letter words since they have learned their first two consonants in the last few weeks. Tomorrow they will start their first day at the homeschool co op. They each bought a lunch box in anticipation of having a school lunch together with friends after the co op. I am sure they will have their clothes picked out and help pack their lunches before bed tonight.


Releasing butterflies with daddy

What our butterflies looked like

Studying insects in science for the month of September Jonas caught a large dragonfly

Lucy ready for gymnastics
Lucy doing a back bend
Lucy showing her brothers how to do a hand stand
Lucy practicing the splits

domino math


parking lot phonics















Comments

Popular Posts