Homeschool advantages...

I have been thinking a lot lately about homeschooling as we are in our second year of homeschooling( can you believe it year two already) and have been trying to think of all the positives.
My children get to have Bible class everyday.
My children get to spend a lot of time together .
My kids get to learn with their unique learning style.  - Jonas is a hands on learner and auditory and Lucy is a visual learner.
They get plenty of rest and homemade food for each meal during the day.
They get plenty of exercise.
They get to pursue their interests, Jonas loves engineering and starts building lego models now for the   County fair in February. Lucy loves dolphins and will check out every book at the library that she can find  and get.
They get to see their friends at co op each week.
They get to go on field trips with their friends.
Mom and dad have time to host their friends families over for dinner.
They get to spend as much time as they want on art and science kits.
They finish school everyday by two and do not have homework.,
I get the oppurtunity to see every first in their life from the first time they walk, talk, and now read a word or do their first addition fact.ect..
We get to alter our schedule to spend more time with daddy when he goes in late from working late the night before.
We get to travel overseas and stateside during the school year.
I am sure I could think of more but for now I need to go clean our schoolroom, so that we are ready to homeschool tomorrow,

Comments

Popular Posts