answered prayer and blessings

Lately we have been noticing God answer our prayers and needs in small tangible ways. A few weeks ago our water softener went out and we decided it was more cost effective to buy a new one then it would be to fix our old one . So Ben ordered one online at Lowes then the next day Ben went to work and mentioned this to a coworker and his coworker said that he had one sitting in his garage from a past donation made by a plumber to the mission and did not need it. So a ton of money saved, after we canceled our previous order, a blessing from The Lord.

Last weekend I was approached by a man in the parking lot while shopping asking for money and after I said no And that I would not give him the money he acted a but aggravated he handed me a business card which I accepted. I prayed a quick prayer for protection feeling a but uneasy about this odd interaction. then a few days later after speaking to a friend who has connections to law enforcement I was informed to never accept business cards because the man could grab your hand and also there is a date rape drug that criminals are soaking their business cards in and will absorb into your skin. .I very thankful that God watched over me and protected me, an answer to prayer.

In need of some encouragement I had a friend who took me out for my birthday and suprised me by buying me with some gifts for my birthday. it was unexpected a nice break from the daily grind, a blessing from the Lord.

Comments

Popular Posts