JAARS


Right now we are at JAARS in Waxhaw , NC so that Ben can get his PT6 Engine training.
So everyday this week Ben is in the hangar learning about the PT6 Engine. 
  

So while Ben is learning all about the PT6 Engine the kids and I using the time to learn all about the mission center that Lord willing in the near future we will call home for a short amount of time. 

On Monday we spent the time reconnecting with a family from MMS who recently moved to JAARS. 
 Then on Tuesday the kids and I spent the morning at the MK Station  ( JAARS preschool for babies up to age 5) Jonas and Lucy had a great time interacting with the other kids. It helped me to put my mind at ease that they will enjoy their time there while Ben and I go through training. 


I have also met another lady whose family is on furlough from Papua New Guinea so I will spend this afternoon talking to her. 

So far this trip has been profitable for Ben and I . Please continue to pray for the rest of this week and we will be returning to Ohio on Sunday. 

<>< Caroline
 

 

Comments

Popular Posts